01/2016 - 07/2016, Digital Platform Content Architect - Accenture
Project & Assignment Description/Correspondence Solution Lead
• Work within a matrix oriented team to drive plan execution to completion while working with key stakeholders driving the automated Life Insurance Correspondence assembly process using Documentum, Document Sciences xPression platform and Documentum xCP;
• Work with client and other developers, designers, and architects to ensure that configuration and custom components meet document application requirements;
• Provide CMS platform implementation guidance to executive level teams & peers adjust personal communication style to match needs
• Develop and maintain detailed project plan including scope management, cost, schedule and resource requirements;
• Ensure business is ready for go-live date and risks mitigated with contingency plans
03/2015 - 10/2015, Project Manager – Customer Communications Management - Accenture
Project & Assignment Description/1628349 Functional Lead – Content Management Solution (CMS)
• Responsible for CMS code reviews and tuning to ensure quality delivery on censhare Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform deployment.
• Validate and assign defects to appropriate developers.
• Conduct regular team meetings onshore/offshore and ad hoc as required; follow up on the incidents raised by the offshore team with the onshore teams and co-ordinate between delivery teams; monitor and report utilization of resources based on tasks in hand.
• Coordinate delivery schedules with the onshore team regarding clarity specificity of hours.
• Coordinate the tasks between offshore and onshore teams.
• Provide project status reports on daily and weekly basis to appropriate client and Accenture teams.
• Review and provide the estimates as required.
• Ensure the team adherence to processes which are in place.
• Ensure that the offshore teams are provided with software and hardware tools required to complete the assignments.
• Nurture and coach Team members and provided CMS technical support.
• Ensure that the offshore team clarity and understanding of tasks and deliverable milestones assigned to them.
• Timely escalations to the Kohl's team and/or Accenture Leadership Team.
• Provide content management platform thought leadership, expertise, governance and roadmap guidance to both client and respective Accenture team members.
10/2014 - 01/2015, Technical Architect - Accenture
Project & Assignment Description/ECM Technical Business Case Lead
• Led workshops and interviews
• Defined conceptual architecture for the DM Common Service Interface
• Conducted deliverable review sessions to help confirm deliverable in accordance with business expectations
• Define conceptual architecture for the DM Common Service Interface
• Business Case Delivery Lead for (Common Service Interface)
• Business Case Creation
• Business Scenario Modeling
• Finance Technology Roadmap
• Value Driver Analysis and Prioritization
• Value Driver Identification and Assessment
• Develop & Build Financial Business Value/Benefit Model
01/2014 - 07/2014, Program/Project Manager - Wild Blue Group, LLC
Project & Assignment Description/Manage DAM Phase 2 Project Activities, Issues, Stakeholders & Risks
• To Leverage DAM infrastructure to support onboarding of Commercially Critical Content (CCC) for 17 brands, 60 content types
• Included Workflow for Content Creation/Ingestion, Review, Approval, Search & Manage through BPM engine within DAM application
• Integration with existing solutions & production tools
• Scalable Portal to surface and aggregate DAM content, document repositories and creative applications
• Access Control to facilitate accurate tracking & adherence to rights management, copyright and other usage restrictions
• IP Security methods for digital content access & use
• Taxonomy framework and shared vocabulary to facilitate federated search
02/2013 - 10/2013, Program/Project Manager - Wild Blue Group, LLC
Project & Assignment Description/MassMutual Forms Consolidation & Redesign
• Supported MassMutual’s larger New Business Convergence strategy addressing the goal to improve ease of doing business, while reducing internal unit costs.
• The primary objective was to “consolidate and redesign” the Life New Business Application Package; approximately 200 unique forms.
08/2012 - 10/2012, Program/Project Manager - IBM
Project & Assignment Description/Bank of America
• Provided on-going project management support including project planning, communications, reporting, procedural and contractual management activity.
01/2012 - 04/2012, Content Management Advisor - IBM
Project & Assignment Description/ECM Program Management team lead – objective to establish the key program organizational and governance constructs and controls to support a multi-phase and multi-year initiative.
• Provided overall governance and support of program
• Facilitated definition of program operating policies and procedures
• Built-out 2012 Detailed Program plan ECM Center of Excellence – Defined the enterprise ECM foundation; target state operating model for the Center of Excellence (COE) including methods, tools, policies, training and communications approach.
• Formalized Information Governance, compliance and records management framework
• Established foundational enterprise taxonomy
• Established and began rollout of ECM COE communications plans and training plans; identified types of content and information needed to support user community, program awareness, and education; identified forums, formats and frequency for communications and education; developed and began rollout of communication plans and supporting training plans
• Center of Excellence structured, built and launched
• Best practices document on imaging, workflow and records management
11/2011 - 12/2011, Content Management Advisor - IBM
Project & Assignment Description/Implementation Roadmap Deliverable to:
• Define Implementation approach; key phases, milestones & activities
• Develop Target solution architecture inside Client infrastructure
• Develop Work Breakdown structure and Project Plan
• Develop resource model and timeline
• Conduct team/client review and update
• Presentation of Implementation Roadmap
08/2011 - 09/2011, Technology Svcs Delivery Lead - IBM
Project & Assignment Description/Lead Strategy Technical Consultant
- Identified and documented current state, analyzed current processes, design and recommended future state of Data Quality Program, the approach, organization, environment, tools etc.
- Supported JPMC’s ability to design, build, instantiate, and manage reactive data quality efforts including repeatable processes across multiple Lines of Business efforts; provide additional insights into opportunities to perform proactive data quality analysis.
• Formulated high level business and technology requirements
• Evaluated current DQ management assets
• Identified impacts of DQ requirements (business and technology) on preliminary design hypothesis
• Recommended candidate tools, architecture choices and overall implementation roadmap to support the Data Quality efforts
• Conducted weekly on site project team briefings with project manager
• Completed and delivered Technical Summary Presentations to the JPMC Project Manager and Team
05/2011 - 07/2011, Content Management Advisor - IBM
Project & Assignment Description/McGraw Hill Education
- Established the tools required to model content extracted from the XML Content Management Publishing Platform (CMPP); configure, publish, and distribute this content aligned to various channels or platforms available in the market.
• Launched the project, developed the project charter and project plan
• Formulated high level business and technology requirements
• Evaluated current XML assets (Aptara, Quark, MarkLogic etc.) based on competitive information available through SMEs and thought leadership
• Identified impacts of MHE requirements, (business and technology) on preliminary design hypothesis
• Considered impact of chosen approaches (DITA) for XML content management and related XML authoring tools
• Recommended candidate tools, architecture choices and overall implementation roadmap to support the Phase 3 (Content delivery) efforts at McGraw Hill Education (MHE)
• Conducted weekly on site project team briefings with MHE project manager
• Completed and delivered the Executive Summary Presentations to the MHE Project Manager and Team
01/2011 - 03/2011, SW Business Technology Lead - IBM
Project & Assignment Description/Wolters Kluwer
• Reviewed and assessed functional and technical requirements used to develop the current Documentum system provided by the WK team; application architecture and technology of the current CM system and how the system supported the requirements developed by modernization programs in the U.S. and Canada.
• Reviewed use of third-party applications and vendor offerings included in the current CM solution suite
• Reviewed the architecture and identify application design considerations
• Assessed the Documentum system’s ability to support the defined business goals and requirements:
• Evaluated the effectiveness of technology and content architectural design and technology components implemented to meet the business requirements
• Identified opportunities to improve application infrastructure based on stated objectives
• Developed an actionable set of recommendations
• Developed final report and executive presentations
• Presented findings and recommendations to WK Board members and executive team
12/2006 - 06/2010, Program/Project Manager - EMC - ADCO, PEMEX, Cummins, Ranbaxy
Project & Assignment Description/ECM DCM Delivery Methodology
- Responsible for development and execution of ECM Delivery Methodology, Project/Program management methodology, Project reporting/monitoring processes and Training plan; DCM Pharma Content Management and eCTD submission platform, development and overall FDA compliance requirements.
• Developed and managed Enterprise Content Management (ECM)/Strategic Business Services consulting practice and engagements in the Strategic Solutions Group
• Provided ECM and Compliance Platform subject matter expertise to Americas Regional Delivery Teams as well as Middle East
• Provided high-value billable services, strategic presales support, and assist with customer escalations on projects pertaining to the ECM and Compliance practice areas
• Supported hiring for the practice across all the Consulting Delivery regions; helped to define job descriptions and requirements, interviewed candidates, and specified training requirements.
• Identified, created, and incubated Consulting solution frameworks and offerings in the practice area
• Collaborated with the respective product management teams to understand current and future product direction
• Morgan Stanley - ISDA Schedule & Amendments transform PDF to XML – Project Mgr – Managed Off-shore development teams in Pakistan & China
• NYC Dept. of Education - ECM/BPM Project Manager
• CVS/Caremark - SourceOne Project Manager
• Genentech - ECM Strategy Consultant
• Mexico National Oil Company (PEMEX) - Enterprise Content Management (ECM) - Program Manager, Global Content & Records Management
• Cummins Inc.- Program Manager - Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Abu Dhabi Oil Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) - Program Manager, Global Content & Records Management
• Banesco - ECM Program Manager, Venezuelan Bank
• Ranbaxy - eCTD Compliance – Project Manager, Indian Pharma
03/2006 - 10/2006, Program/Project Manager - Wild Blue Group, LLC
Project & Assignment Description/Mylan Documentum DCM Implementation
• Pharmaceutical eCTD Compliance & Submission project fir largest generic pharmaceutical company
05/2005 - 02/2006, Program/Project Manager - Wild Blue Group, LLC
Project & Assignment Description/Cendant Document Management Implementation
• Document Imaging workflow project for a multi-billion dollar hospitality services and real estate franchise company
10/2003 - 06/2004, Program/Project Manager - Integrated Adaptive marketing, LLC
Project & Assignment Description/Content on Demand
• Business development and Key account management for Web-enabled Content-On-Demand application services
• Product development for Application Service Provider (ASP) and an advanced technology solution provider
• Managed development of and brought to market XML based Adaptive Marketing Technology (AMT)
05/1999 - 11/2003, Bowne Digital
Project & Assignment Description/Financial Services
• Vice President - Documents on Demand; Product development and ongoing management for Documentum-based content on demand, multi-channel digital capability; clients included 401k providers Lincoln Financial, New York Life.
01/1996 - 12/1998, MIS, Inc.
Project & Assignment Description/Executive Offices of the President of the United States
• Legislative Information System - Notes based Document Management System to facilitate legislative correspondence between the various agencies within the executive branch and the Congress.